Thomas D. Kenny, Esq.
Licensed in Pennsylvania
Licensed in Federal Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Widener University School of Law – 1995
LaSalle University Bachelor of Science – 1992
Law Offices of Thomas D. Kenny – 2003
Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office – 1998
Assistant Counsel for State Employee Retirement System
- Candidate for Philadelphia City Council 1995
- American Real Estate Academy (Teacher)
Eileen Burns, Esq.
1998, New Jersey, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey and U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
Class of 1997
Class of 1992
Thomas McGill, Esq.
- Notre Dame Law School (1975) | Criminal Defense Attorney Since October 30, 1975;
- Masters Degree from Occidental University (1972)
- The Lincoln University (1968)
- Worked for Newark, New Jersey Mayor Kenneth Gibson at the Office of Newark Studies
- 1981 Governor Thornburg Appointed Mr. McGill to Commissioner of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission (10 years) / Misc:
- 1971 National Urban Fellowship Award Sponsored by the Ford Foundation, U.S. Conference of Mayors and Nation League of Cities
- Former City Program Administration Managing a 3.5 Million Dollar Budget
- Former High School Biology teacher in Philadelphia